Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Art of Gluten Free Baking

I don't think I've ever been this excited about a cookbook coming out! Jeanne Sauvage of the Art of Gluten Free Baking blog is a genius in the world of gluten free baking. She takes your favourite recipes and re-invents them as gluten free and delicious! Her oh-so-flaky-what-theres-no-gluten-in-this? pie crust is unsurpassed, and I had the pleasure of being a tester for some of her recipes for this book.
Everything that I've tried, from krumkake, scones, rosettes, turned out amazing, and indistinguishable from the real thing. The book comes out in October just in time for the holidays. Check it out on amazon.com. I know it will be a kitchen bible in my house! www.artofglutenfreebaking.com

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank for the kind words, Nicole! I really appreciate your support (and your recipe testing!!!)

    ReplyDelete